domingo, 26 de julio de 2015

Esteve Moragues nos envía esta canción: “This is to mother you" versión de Jennifer Berezan

Y de ella nos dice Esteve:

"Una canción para dejarse reposar en esa madre absoluta, para dejarse sentir el dolor de lo relativo dentro de ese acoger más amplio de la madre divina".


Jennifer Berezan, intérprete de la canción.


https://youtu.be/fDjKQ1__9gk

Letra:

“This is to mother you
To comfort you and get you through
Through when your nights are lonely
Through when your dreams are only blue
This is to mother you
This is to be with you
To hold you and to kiss you too
For when you need me I will do
What your own mother didn't do
Which is to mother you
All the pain that you have known
All the violence in your soul
All the 'wrong' things you have done
I will take from you when I come
All mistakes made in distress
All your unhappiness
I will take away with my kiss, yes
I will give you tenderness
For child I am so glad I've found you
Although my arms have always been around you
Sweet bird although you did not see me
I saw you
And I'm here to mother you
To comfort you and get you through
Through when your nights are lonely
Through when your dreams are only blue
This is to mother you”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog